Our mei tai has many innovative features that babies and parents love! The base fabric is a supersoft 100% brushed cotton that is sturdy but snuggly. The print panel features stylish and popular cotton quilting designs from makers such as Alexander Henry, Michael Miller, Free Spirit, and Amy Butler. It also has a hideaway hood, so you can stuff the hood entirely into the carrier body when not in use (you could even stuff a burp cloth inside to make a head pillow!). And our completely unique elastic adjustment loop enables you to decrease the width of the carrier as much or as little as you wish to get a perfect fit for your baby's legs each time.
Features at a glance...
- Super soft brushed cotton body
- Front prints by popular designers
- Headrest that comes up to support sleeping baby's head and tucks in completely or hangs down when not in use
- A completely adjustable body that cinches in for a smaller baby to have their legs out but yet will support a toddler's legs too
- Padded shoulder straps
- Can also be worn on the front, back, and hip
- Bottom straps come out straight off the sides
Cho Cho Blossom
Colorblock Organics Avocado/Espresso
Colorblock Organics Orange/Espresso